‘We hereby confirm that ENEA S.A. cooperated with FORDATA sp. z o.o. (formerly Mergers Net sp. z o.o.) with regards to the process of arranging and sharing documents to support the transaction aiming to sell 51% of company’s shares.The whole process was carried out between second half of 2010 and first half of 2011.
The company used so called a Virtual Data Room application (FORDATA VDR) offered by FORDATA to share files in the due diligence process, in which Potential Investors evaluated ENEA Group.
VDR allowed the company to present documents for Potential Investors and their advisors using the web browser in a structured way. What is more thanks to the VDR the scope of the whole documentation could be easily controlled by the Company. VDR also enabled simultaneous acces to documents, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Cooperation with FORDATA lasted 12 months and included:
1. Creating, configuring and providing a secure VDR entity dedicated for ENEA S.A
2. Preparing and scanning paper documentation
3. Uploading electronic documents and preparing the system to invite Potential Investors
4. Managing documents and users during the whole process
5. Preparing reports during project’s lifecycle
In addition, on each stage of a project FORDATA team provided professional support on how to manage the application as well as technical support for external users.
Services delegated by the Company were carried out by the team competently and timely.Maciej Owczarek Prezes Zarządu ENEA S.A.