„Stołeczne przedsiębiorstwo Energetyki Cieplnej S.A. cooperated with FORDATA sp. z o.o. (formerly Mergers Net sp. z o.o.) team with regards to the process of arranging and sharing documents in company’s privatization.
Due to the fact that the whole process required presentation of considerable amount of documents, SPEC S.A. decided to use a secure internet applicationto share files, a Virtual Data Room offered by FORDATA.
FORDATA application (VDR) allowed the Company to present documents for Potential Investors and their Advisors in a clear, structured way. The whole documentation could also be easily controlled by the Company. Using VDR application helped to run the whole process more effectively (access to documents 24/7) with comparison to traditional methods.
An additional value was:
1. Differentiation of access rights both for single users or whole groups
2. Differentiation of access to specific documents
3. Precise tracking of investors’ activity
Cooperation with FORDATA lasted 9 months and included:
1. Creating, configuring and providing a secure VDR entity dedicated for SPEC S.A,
2. Uploading electronic documents and preparing the system to invite Investors,
3. Professional onsite training for the Project Team which enabled the Company to manage documents and users during the whole process.
4. Preparing reports during project’s lifecycle.
In addition, on each stage of a project FORDATA team provided professional support on how to manage the application as well as technical support for external users.
Services delegated by the Company were carried out by the team competently and timely.”
SPEC S.A. runs a 1650 km long heat distribution network which is said the longest in Europe and one of the longest in the world. SPEC S.A. is one of the biggest companies belonging to the City of Warsaw. It is also the biggest municipality company in heat distribution sector in Poland.
SPEC S.A. specializes in heat transmission and distribution across the City of Warsaw. It also concentrates on construction, reconstruction and modernization of networks, terminals and heat distribution centers as well as their current operation.Michał Machlejd President Stołeczne Przedsiębiorstwo Energetyki Cieplnej S.A.