“We Change Polish Industry” Forum is an event focusing on important topics related to the growth of Polish industry and its economy in general in 2012. We are expecting about 1000 guests, including Jerzy Buzek, Leszek Balcerowicz, Jan Krzysztof Bielecki, Mikołaj Budzanowski and Aleksander Grad together with representatives of the boards of leading Polish companies, representatives of government departments, members of parliament, civil service and media. Additionally there will be some special Forum guests, i.e. management board members of leading European companies – mainly from fuel and energy sector.
The preliminary agenda of the Forum includes following topics:
– Economy in 2012 – challenges for Poland and Europe;
– EU energy policy;
– Ukraine and Romania – new leaders of the CEE region?
– Foreign investments;
– Labour market;
– Energy sector: The European energy market – the challenges of liberalisation (electricity, gas);
– Railway transportation, logistics in industry, logistics centres, sea harbours;
– The most interesting of the best – a ranking of the best IT implementations in industry;
– Steel industry, big investments in Polish steel-works, the perspectives of the industry;
– Raw materials;
– Financing enterprises;
– Expansion of Polish enterprises abroad (export, investments).
One of the panels will be devoted to the mergers and acquisitions market in Poland. The Debate “The year of mergers and aqusitions. M&A in Poland and Europe” will be devoted to summing up year 2011 and trying to answer questions concerning the perspective of M&A market in the year 2012.
The Forum “We Change Polish Industry” is the opportunity for the most influential people in the Polish economy to meet and exchange views. The Forum is one of the most important economic events in Poland. It is also the biggest event organized by the publisher of the economic monthly “Nowy Przemysł”.