Internet service found at the address of www.fordata.pl/en hereinafter referred to as Service, is hosted by and constitutes the property of FORDATA sp. z o.o [Ltd](hereinafter referred to as FORDATA) with its seat in Poznań at: ul. Taczaka 24, 61-819 Poznań, Poland, Register No 0000324804 kept by Local Court in Poznan, VIII Economic Division of National Court Register, VAT: 634-270-95-49, STAT NUMBER: 241110970 . Email address to be used for contacts in matters connected with the Service: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number: 00 48 61 660 15 10.
Information on the administrator of personal data
In order to comply with the information obligation mentioned in Article 13 of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repealing Directive 95/46/EC [general regulation of data protection] (EU Journal of laws L 119/1 of 4 May 2016) we wish to inform as follows:
1. FORDATA sp. z o.o. with its seat in Poznań at: ul. Taczaka 24, Poznań 61-819, tel: +48 61 660 15 10, e-mail: email@example.com is the administrator of your personal data.
2. Your personal data shall not be transferred to countries outside European Union, nor to any other recipents of personal data.
3. Personal data supplied by you shall be stored until the time you raise any objection.
4. If you believe that your personal data processing by the Personal Data Administrator infringes legal regulations you are authorised to file a complaint to the Chairman of Personal Data Protection Office (Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data, ul. Stawki 2 , 00-193 Warszawa, tel. 22 531 03 00, fax. 22 531 03 01, firstname.lastname@example.org ). Filing a complaint is free of charge.
Your personal data is not processed in an automatic manner and it is exempted from profiling.
Obligations of the Usea
A computer or any other equipment allowing to browse the Internet, with proper software, including a web browser is required to use the Service. The Service has been optimised for the following technical parameters:
a) Web browser: Google Chrome 56+, Mozilla Firefox 51+, Internet Explorer 11, Safari 10+, Opera 2017+
b) Resolution required: 1366×768+
c) Operational sysytem: Microsoft Windows 8+, OSX/MacOS 10.7+
d) Hardware requirements: procesor Intel Core i3+ lub kompatybilny, 2+ GB RAM
If you want to use our Service you are obliged to use it solely in compliance with the current law, principles of social interaction and show respect to intellectual property rights.
As the Administrator, we express our consent to your browsing, printing out and copying fragments of our Service web pages solely for your personal use.
By releasing your personal data to us or when using our Service, you express your consent to process your personal data in a manner and according to the aims specified hereafter. The Service content is of informational and trading character only.
– the Act on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (uniform text published in: Journal of Laws of 2002 No 101 item 926, as amended)
– Regulation of the Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration of 29 April 2004 as regards personal data processing documentation which should be satisfied by devices and computer systems used for personal data protecting (Journal of Laws No 100 item 1024).
“Personal Data” shall mean any personal information about the user such as: first and last name, company name, position, email address, telephone number, mailing address.
Service shows information about FORDATA company and our offer, about our works performed for individual customers, and materials concerning the scope of services offered by us. We reserve the right to decide upon the content of the service, changes and amendments performed not requiring prior notification of users about such changes and amendments. The service contains trademarks, commercial name, logo, registered both by FORDATA, other companies and third parties. They were used solely for the purpose of their identification. Making them available in the FORDATA service does not mean that FORDATA is granting a licence to make use of them in any manner. Textual and graphic content and IT solutions uploaded onto the service are protected by law, especially by the regulations of the Act of 4 February 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights (Journal of Laws No 24 item 83 as amended). No service list presented by means of the Service shall constitute an offer in the meaning specified in Article 66 of the Civil Code and Article 12 of the Business Activity Act.
Type of services provided
1. We provide on-line sales within our Service.
2. In order to purchase services provided by FORDATA, the Client should perform the following actions:
a. select individual services offered by FORDATA,
b. provide Client data, necessary to conclude the Agreement,
c. click the “Confirm purchase” button, which sends to FORDATA the Order for the services selected by the Client. The copy of the Order is sent to Client’s e-mail address.
3. The Agreement will be concluded for the period specified in the Order, once the Customer confirms the Order, by clicking the “Confirm Purchase” button.
4. The Service provision starts when FORDATA provides the Client or indicated Users with the login code and password to gain full access to the VDR System. The login is sent to the Client within maximum 3 (in words: three) hours from the conclusion of the Agreement. In case the Agreement is concluded on weekends, holidays or business days after 17 CET, the access login is sent the next business day.
5. The access login to the VDR System will be sent to the Client after payment is confirmed. If the Client does not make payment for the Services agreed in accordance to the Order, FORDATA is entitled to withdraw from the Agreement due to the fault of the Client.
Anonymous Data Collection
We do not record any private data during your visits to the Service. You may use the page anonymously. Only technical information such as: Internet supplier’s name, type of web browser, operational system, screen resolution, page address from which you were redirected to our Service, number and dates of your visits and history of browsed subpages are registered by us automatically. Technical data is analysed only and solely with the aim of raising attractiveness and functional properties of the Service.
Personal Data Collection and Processing
Personal data are collected and processed only if we receive them from you voluntarily, e.g. as a part of a set of information required at filling in forms necessary to receive demo product, text version or a newsletter. Information received is processed for the below mentioned purposes:
1. Answer to your enquiry or to perform the order;
2. Guarantee access to our service or to supply you with an additional information concerning the service;
3. Inform you about new products and services in our offer;
4. Inform you on current basis about topics you might be interested in;
5. Perform proper customer service and administer customers’ data;
6. Run marketing campaign and market research;
7. Administer the Service and increase the quality of our services.
Personal Data transfer
We undertake not to sell or release your personal data to any company or third party with the exception for state institutions authorised to receive and process such data and payment service providers. Our employees and partners are obliged to maintain confidentiality and protect your personal data by means of proper legal agreements.
At the same time, we hereby declare that we will transfer personal data to a third country outside the European Union. The data will be transferred to Switzerland due to the Article 45(1) (GDPR) with no requirement for any additional authorisations or approvals.
Authorisation concerning personal data protection
The User is authorised to specific rights specified in legal acts mentioned below including especially:
a) The right to access your personal data;
b) The right to demand supplementing, updating, correction of personal data, periodical or constant refraining from their processing or deleting if they are incomplete, outdated, untrue, or were collected by means of infringement of the Act, or if they become obsolete to perform the task they had been collected for.
Right to object
Regardless of the rights aforementioned, you may object to the processing of your data based on a legitimate interest, and when data processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority entrusted to us. You are entitled to make a justified demand to cease the personal data processing, in which you should indicate your specific situation. In this case, we will no longer process your data. The latter does not apply if we can provide compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh your interests or we need your data to enforce, exercise, or defend legal claims.
Withdraw your consent
You may at any time withdraw your consent by contacting the Personal Data Administrator in writing or by e-mail at email@example.com. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing, which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
Restriction of Guarantee, Disclaimer of Liability
a) Any damage to the User caused by improper entry or misunderstanding of a message or Internet pages,
b) Content of the advertisements and announcements placed within the scope of the Service,
c) Spam, viruses, Trojan horses, and other threats connected with the Internet environment;
f) Damages resulted from the use of data and information contained in the Service in an unlawful manner by the data Users.
We do not grant guarantees in the understanding of Article 577 of the Civil Code. You shall bear sole liability for any damage to the computer system or loss of data resulting from the use of the Service. Service content is made available in the form “as is” and on the basis of “availability”, without any guarantees expressed or implied. FORDATA shall not be held responsible for any damage resulting from or connected with the use or inability to use the Service, its content, or links contained in the Service. Administrator’s responsibility for faults is specified in warranty regulations contained in the Civil Code and Act on Consumers Rights.
We wish to point out that the use of services rendered electronically is connected with threats typical to threats existing in the Internet environment, such as:
c) Trojan horses,
d) Hacker attacks.
As Administrator, we undertake actions aiming at elimination of threats listed in item 1, especially by means of:
a) Controls of files stored on the server using antivirus software and detecting malware and third parties interference;
b) Spam preventing and combating activities.
Procedure concerning concluding and terminating agreements on rendering electronic services
1. Agreement on rendering electronic services is concluded on the moment the User commences the use of any service offered within the scope of operation of the Internet Service.
2. The Agreement is concluded for an unlimited period of time.
3. The User is authorised to terminate the Agreement at any time free of charge and with immediate effect.
3. Any matters not provided for herein shall be governed by relevant provisions of law, especially by Civil Code and acts on electronically rendered services.
1. Complaints should be directed to the Company email address: mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. A complaint should include the following:
a) User’s remarks concerning the Service,
b) User’s contact details allowing response to the complaint.
4. Claims reported by the Users shall be considered within 14 working after such claim is communicated.
This Policy is entered into force on 1 October 2009.