As the only professional provider of a Virtual Data Room we operate in accordance with the laws which are in force in Poland.
This gives you a guarantee (especially to public companies) that process will be conducted in accordance with the obligation to provide information resulting from the Polish law, and in the event of any dispute with third parties, they will be dealt with under the Polish legislation.
1. The Act on Rendering Electronic Services of July 18, 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 144, item.1204, as amended),
2. The Personal Data Protection Act – an act of August 29, 1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 1997.883) as well as other executive regulations to this Act, e.g. the Regulation of the Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration of April 29, 2004 on personal data processing documentation and technical and organizational conditions which should be fulfilled by devices and systems used for the processing of any personal data,
3. The Act on combating unfair competition of April 16, 1993 (Journal of Laws 1993 No. 47, item. 211),
4. The Act on trading in financial instruments of July 29, 2005 (Journal of Laws of 2005 No. 183, item. 1,538),
5. Telecommunications Law – the Law of July 16, 2004 (Journal of Laws No. 171, item .1800, 2004, as amended),
6. The conditional access Act – the Act of July 5, 2002 on the protection of certain electronically supplied services based on, or consisting of, conditional access (Journal of Laws No. 126, item. 1068).