We have implemented and work on the basis of Information Security Management System, in accordance with ISO / IEC 27001: 2005.
FORDATA’s ISMS is accredited and regularly audited by BSI Group, a leading and independent certifiaction body, carrying out audits and certification programs for management systems.
In accordance with best practices, audits are conducted regularly every year, to ensure that FORDATA remains all previously declared standards and continually improves its internal management system.
The Certificate is to guarantee the highest possible security standards in a range of provided services. The ISMS system is constantly improved. PN-ISO/IEC 27001:2005 is an international standard for Information Security Management Systems in companies.
2. Organizing information security
3. Asset management
4. Human resources security
5. Physical and environmental security
6. Operations systems and networks management
7. Access control
8. Business continuity management
9. Information systems acquisition, development and maintenance
10. Information security incident management
Because we are aiming to provide efficient data room user support services, we have arranged our maintenance processes basing on ITIL methodology, which is a set of best practises in this area.