The process of drug manufacturing and clinical trials require the transmission of confidential information by biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies to external partners (licensees, investors, auditors, lawyers or regulatory authorities). Further, in order to remain competitive in the dynamically growing pharmaceutical market, companies must be particularly careful in protecting their intellectual property.
Take advantage of the best practices and IT solutions
FORDATA Virtual Data Room is a secure web-based application which allows in a secure and controlled way sensitive information sharing to external entities, including licensees, investors, auditors, lawyers, Polish and word wide market regulators. Data Room is a global standard related to execution of complex and confidential transactions, thus guarantees an absolute information security, process control and in compliance with the Polish law and GIODO requirements.
How does it operate?
- Documents are catalogued and available through the Internet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from any location in the world;
- Access to documents is diverse and accessible only to authorized individuals;
- Documents are resistant to tampering, disk recording, printing or further distribution and contain watermarks;
- Advanced reports allow to track the users activity.
What is the result?
- The process of drug manufacturing or audit are carefully managed and fully controled;
- Safety is safeguarded at the level used by banking services (encrypted communication, access authorization, SLA, ISO 27 001 Compliance);
- Risk of divulging confidential information to external parties is minimized;
- Customer focus is on the process while FORDATA is engaged in organizing the Data Room and providing technical support for its users.
FORDATA Virtual Data Room contributes to:
- The exchange of sensitive information with external partners (licensees, investors, auditors) and market regulators in processes such as:
- Drug manufacturing
- Clinical Trial
- Drug registration on the other markets
- Audits are performed by external auditors
- Sale of the undertaking or of part of it (exclusive rights to drugs, patents)
- Due diligence
27 years on the market, recognized pharmaceutical manufacturer, specializing in generic drugs (on prescription) production.
Type of transaction: Pharmaceutical audit
Polish pharmaceutical company
Type of transaction: Product portfolio sale
Polish biotechnological company
Type of transaction: Drug registration on the other markets