Restructuring is a complex process which engages many parties. Whether it is a restructuring plan development or a search for potential investor, it becomes critical to efficiently manage a huge amount of information and coordinate all paties that participate in a project. Only then you can properly diagnose the condition of the company, especially its economic, financial, legal and organizational situation. Due Diligence means working with multiple entities and a need for rapid transfer of large amounts of information.
How to face those challenges?
- How to professionally organize the sale of the enterprise or its organized part?
- How to attract banks and reach potential investors in order to obtain financing for the company?
- How to quickly communicate so that the process of preparation of a restructuring plan is more effective?
- How to shorten the time of conduct?
- How to monitor the process?
- How to ensure the security of information shared?
- How to manage large amounts of documents?
Take advantage of best practices and the knowledge and experience of the leader on the Polish market.
FORDATA Virtual Data Room is an online platform for managing documentation and facilitate communication between all parties involved in the process. The tool reduces time and increases effectiveness of any procedure, of which Due Diligence is an essential element.
How does it work?
- Documents are scanned, cataloged and accessible via the Internet 24h/7/365 days, from any location
- All authorized people have access to the documentation at the same time
- Deciding who has access to which documents and to what extent is simple and flexible
- With dedicated tools, communication is centralized and efficient
- Security of information is ensured at the level provided by the banking services
- The client’s focus is on the substantive part of the process, while FORDATA Team takes care of the organizational aspect of Data Room and technical support for users
What are the results?
- The process is well organized and more efficient
- The chance of selling the whole company or its organized part increases
- You obtain more interest from potentially attractive Investors, who expect high standards in the organization of Due Diligence
- Higher evaluation of assets can be achieved
- The restructuring plan is developed in a shorter time
- The risk associated with sharing confidential documents with external entities is minimized