Terms of the „FORDATA VDR for 30 days for free” promotion
(hereinafter also: „Terms and Conditions”)
1. Promotion of “FORDATA VDR for 30 days for free” at https://fordatagroup.com/stop-covid-19/ (“Promotion”) is organized by FORDATA Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Poznań, 61-819, ul. Taczaka 24/302, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Poznań, VIII Commercial Division – National Court Register under the number 0000324804, TIN (NIP) number: 634-270-95-49, REGON: 241110970 (“Organizer”) . The Promotion applies to the Regulations for the provision of electronic services located at https://fordatagroup.com/terms-and-conditions-of-providing-electronic-services/ and the VDR Service Agreement available at https://fordatagroup.com/agreement-vdr-lite-promotion/. Expressions beginning with a capital letter, not defined in these Regulations, have the meaning specified in the Regulations for the provision of electronic services and the VDR Service Agreement.
2. The promotion is directed to the first 30 (in words: thirty) Customers who during the Promotion “FORDATA VDR for 30 days for free”:
a. Fill out the form at https://fordatagroup.com/stop-covid-19/
b. They accept the Promotion Regulations, the Agreement for the Provision of VDR Services and the Regulations for electronic services
c. They will donate any amount or show that your company already helped
3. The promotion is valid from 16/04/2020 (Thursday) to 30/04/2020 (Thursday) or until further notice.
4. Rules of the Services of VDR are defined by Regulations for electronically supplied services and the Agreement for the provision of FORDATA Virtual Data Room services.
5. As part of the Promotion, the Customer (“Customer”) who meets the conditions set out in points 2 a) -c) of the Regulations, will receive an email from the Organizer with confirmation of placing the order for access to the VDR System for 30 days for free within 24 hours. The login will be forwarded to the Purchaser within the time limit specified by the Purchaser, but no later than by 31/12/2020.
6. During the free period of the VDR Service lasting 30 (say: thirty) days, the Customer will be able to:
a. Load 1GB of data into the VDR System free of charge;
b. Create 25 users in the VDR System free of charge;
c. Launch the Q&A communication module free of charge.
7. In the event that the Customer during the free 30-day period:
a. Loads more than 1GB of data into the VDR System;
b. Creates more than 25 users in the VDR System
The Organizer will charge fees in accordance with the price list available in the VDR Service Agreement.
The Organizer informs that the Customer has the option of checking the statistics on the amount of data loaded into the VDR System and the number of users created in the VDR System in the “Statistics” and “Users” tabs available under the VDR System at any time.
8. The Customer has the right to cancel the use of the VDR Service at any time by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. After the 30-day free period of using the VDR System has elapsed, the Agreement shall be automatically terminated and access to the VDR System shall be withdrawn from the Customer and all users invited by him. After the termination of the Agreement, all data and materials provided by the Customer will be permanently deleted.
10. The Customer has the right to extend the use of the VDR Service by sending an email to: email@example.com. The minimum extension period is 1 (say: one) month. In the event of a prolonged use of the VDR Service, the Organizer will charge fees in accordance with the price list available in the VDR Service Agreement.
11. One company (customer) may take advantage of the promotion only once.
12. The customer is not entitled to receive cash or material equivalent in exchange for launching the VDR service.
13. Complaints regarding the course or manner of conducting the Promotion may be submitted to the Organizer’s address – FORDATA Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Poznań, 61-819, ul. Taczaka 24/302 or via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, with the note “FORDATA VDR for 30 days for free”. The complaint should contain the data of the person submitting the complaint (i.e. name, surname, company name and tax ID and correspondence address in the case of a letter complaint or e-mail address), the reason for the complaint and a request for specific behavior by the Organizer. Providing data is not mandatory, but necessary to consider the complaint. The Organizer will consider the complaint within 14 days from the moment it is received by the Organizer and will inform the Customer about the method of its consideration in the manner chosen by the Customer.
1. The administrator of Clients’ personal data is the Organizer, i.e. by FORDATA Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Poznań, 61-819, ul. Taczaka 24/302. The data administrator can be contacted via the contact form at https://fordatagroup.com/contact/ or in writing to the address of the administrator’s registered office.
2. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the Promotion. The Customer’s personal data will be processed in accordance with the following legal basis:
a. To carry out the Promotion – the legal basis is the necessity to perform the contract of sale of the goods;
b. in order to handle and consider complaints related to the Promotion – the legal basis is the implementation of the obligation arising from the law,
c. in order to possibly determine or assert claims or defend against claims – the legal basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the administrator,
d. to provision of the VDR Service – pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 point b) of GDPR.
3. The Customer’s personal data will be processed for the duration of the Promotion and for the period needed to handle and process the complaint in accordance with local regulations. In the event of prolonged use of the VDR Service at the request of the Customer, the data will be processed until the completion of the Service. The processing period may be each time extended by a period of limitation of claims, if the processing of personal data is necessary for the determination or pursuit of any claims or defense against such claims by the administrator.
4. Pursuant to the rights set out in the GDPR in Chapter III, the Customer has the right to access data, request rectification, deletion, processing restrictions and the right to object.
5. The customer has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data in the Member State of stay, place of work or place of suspected violation. In Poland, such a body is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, whose registered office is at Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
6. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the Agreement for the Provision of VDR Services and the Regulations for the provision of electronic services, applicable law shall apply.
7. The terms of the promotion are available at https://fordatagroup.com/terms-30-days-for-free-promotion/.